Bookstore Koops (businessname: taschen boeken) respects the privacy of all users of its web shop and ensures that the personal information you give us is confidential . We use your information to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. For the rest, we will use this information only with your permission. We will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make them available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. You are entitled to access, modify and delete data maintained by us.
Bookstore Koops (taschen boeken) uses the collected data to its clients the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your name, address and email address to process your order and keep you informed of the status of your order.
- With your permission we use your information to keep you informed through our newsletter about special offers and promotions . If you no longer wish to , please see below how you can you logout.
- When you create a profile with us, we will keep your details on our secure server. Store in your profile we store information such as your name , address, telephone number and email address, so you do not at any new orders to fill.
Communication by e-mail
- If you newsletter no longer wish to receive, you can attach it to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also unsubscribe from your latest newsletter by clicking below on the link "Log out". Through the link "Edit profile" Please note it also customize your newsletter information on the newsletter.
Communication by telephone
- If you give us your telephone number, we will only contact you if necessary to inform you about an order you placed with us.
- What is a cookie? Cookies are small pieces of information stored on a visit to our website by your browser on your computer.
- You can set your browser (a computer and a browser) for not receiving cookies when shopping with us. However, disabling cookies impedes the ability to order in the shop. Instructions for changing the settings of the browser can be found under "Help" in the menu bar of most browsers.