The New York Times 36 Hours Europe
Through ancient wonders, world capitals, and tiny places with infectious personalities, Europe packs some serious travel punches. With more than 50 countries across its length and breadth, the world’s second-smallest continent makes up for size with its intricate cultures and abundant charms, boasting artistic masterpieces and architectural marvels as much as natural splendor.
This revised and updated 2nd edition of The New York Times 36 Hours Europe offers 130 expert itineraries to reveal the continent’s brightest gems and best-kept secrets. From Renaissancesplendor in Florence to Flamenco in Seville, from luxurious Lake Como to easygoing Lisbon, you’ll find the antique and the cutting-edge, the renowned and the unexpected, and all distilled in neat 36-hour schedules, so you can transform your weekends into European adventures.
- More than 4,500 hours worth of insightful itineraries to make the most of your stay
- Practical recommendations for over 500 restaurants and 400 hotels
- Color-coded tabs and ribbons to bookmark your favorite cities in each region
- Nearly 800 photos
- Illustrations by Olimpia Zagnoli
- Easy-to-reference indexes
- Detailed city-by-city maps pinpoint every stop on your itinerary
From Abu Dhabi to Zurich, trust TASCHEN’s New York Times 36 Hours series with your next travel adventure.